Welcome to the official web site for the Palms of Terra Ceia Bay Community Development District (CDD). This site is funded on behalf of the Community Development District in an effort to help educate the general public about the services provided by the district, and to highlight the other agencies involved in the day-to-day operations of the community. Palms of Terra Ceia Bay Community Development District DisclosurePlease be advised that the Palms of Terra Ceia Bay Community Development District (the "District"), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.
- Monday: 1PM – 3PM
- Tuesday: 2PM – 6PM
- Wednesday: 9AM – 1PM
- Thursday: 2PM - 6PM
Please allow, as much as, 30 minutes for processing and obtaining a new gate pass. Gate passes are $30 each and we accept cash or check for payment. If you are a new resident, please make sure you bring your purchase or rent agreement on your first visit. We will need this in order to show that you are a legitimate resident of the neighborhood and we will make a copy of it for our files.
Message from Judi O'Connor, Chairman:
Happy Easter everyone.And Happy Summer to all our Northern friends who are packing up and getting ready to leave or who have already left for the season.
The CDD will continue to work for you during the summer.We are presently working on our annual budget, and we have scheduled workshops regarding negotiation or renegotiation of District Management contract - the hiring of a Field Manager last year may have changed our needs since the last contract signing.
Since January, we have accomplished much:
- Replacement of handrails on the Pier;
- The installation of the gate arms.These are still being fine-tuned.A 2-foot section has been removed from the arm on guest side to permit bicycle entry.Usage of entrance arms by bicycles and pedestrians was causing the arms to stay up allowing for tailgating.We’ll get it right.
- Oak trees along the boulevard have been trimmed.
- We have contracted with a company to take care of some our severely clogged storm drains. We will then work on taking care of the rest over the next few years.
- Pepper trees were trimmed.
- Signage within the community has been freshened and will be tended to on an ongoing basis.
Don’t forget – our CDD meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.I hope to see you there.